A guide to chat-based consumer contact solutions – Why call when you can type?
- January 2, 2020
- Category: Agent Performance
The most valuable currency is time. In an age where people don’t open a website if it takes over 5 seconds to load, it is ludicrous to expect consumers to wait hours in queues to resolve simple requests.
Businesses which aren’t leveraging live chat even in 2020 are hurting their revenues.
- Live chat has the highest satisfaction levels for any customer service channel- at a staggering 73%.
- 63% of consumers are more likely to return to a website that offers live chat
- Customers that use live chat on a website are 3 times more likely to make a purchase
- Live chat is 50% cheaper than calls
This is just a small subset of staggering stats that should compel your business to offer live chat to your customers. Download and read our detailed guide to understand how adopting live chat will transform your business and provide superior CX.