The most compliant, efficient, and cost-effective way to manage your direct and indirect (e-OSCAR) disputes, integrated seamlessly with your existing ecosystem.
Reduce compliance risk by efficiently managing direct and indirect (e-OSCAR) disputes in a single platform.
Estimate your savings with Provana Dispute Resolution solution. Click the button to learn how.
Because dispute management doesn’t exist in a vacuum
Provana is a leading provider of automation and outsourcing in the credit and collection space – we aspire to positively impact your process, performance, and profits at every step of the way.
With Provana, you get:
Data furnishers without managed technology spend almost 2x the time and cost required to manage their disputes
Are you also one of them?
Managing direct and e-OSCAR automated credit dispute verifications (ACDVs) is a manpower-intensive, redundant, and one of the most high-volume activities done in the ARM industry
IPACS gets you a completely hands-off approach to dispute management using a unique combination of automation + manpower.
- Disputes across channels managed on a single platform
- Automated workflows ensuring nothing falls through the cracks
- Customized rule-based automation for dispute resolution
- Fully managed solution saving up to 60% cost
- Timely Resolution of Disputes
- Powerful Reporting to get insights on trends and root causes
Automated, Simplified and Managed End-to End
IPACS® Dispute management solution provides an end-to-end solution to help you manage all your direct and indirect (e-Oscar) disputes. With a blend of system automation and our tech-enabled services, you can reduce your manual efforts and save cost you are spending today in managing these disputes by almost 60%.
Single Interface for e-OSCAR
- Single platform that integrates with your SOR to manage & resolve direct and e-OSCAR disputes
- Automatic rule-based resolution based on standard dispute conditions
- Digitization and OCR capabilities for dispute documentation
- All the benefits of the standalone software
- Dedicated agents to validate and respond to disputes
- End-to-end management including preparation of correspondence letters