Litigation Support Services
Expert Support For The Entire Litigation Process
Between the rising cost of labor and compliance, declining fees, inconsistent placement volume and increased client expectations, it’s become harder for collection and foreclosure firms to sustain profitability. As a result, many are unable to staff effective litigation support that could increase fees and bolster their bottom line.
Our litigation support services offer effective and affordable support when you need it. Using our Perfect Employee® outsourcing model, we provide a highly trained, compliant workforce to support every part of the litigation life cycle – from placement through final resolution of the account. Depending on volume, your firm can increase or decrease capacity, paying only for the staff that’s needed.
We provide a wide range of pre- and post-judgment litigation support. Our services include:
- Pre-attorney suit review
- Suit assembly
- Default request
- Alias preparation
- Service follow-up and review
- Electronic filing
- Judgment entry
- Garnishment preparation and filing
- Garnishment answer review
- Judgment review and validation for placed accounts
- Property sale for foreclosure
Support For Every Part Of The Collection Litigation Process
Covering every phase of debt recovery litigation, our legal process outsourcing services are the product of our years of experience and deep expertise in the collections industry.
Quicker Timelines, Faster Payments
Firms that liquidate accounts fast enjoy increased revenue and market share. Our flexible staffing allows you to maintain optimal timelines throughout the litigation process for quicker resolution. Our services can also help improve profitability by:
- Lowering the cost of performing the same tasks in-house by more than 35%
- Saving valuable time during the litigation process, resulting in earlier payments
- Freeing your legal team to focus on casework rather than document review and processing
- Allowing you to reduce staff when volume is low
Experienced Litigation Support You Can Count On
We process about
Documents a month.
We review and prepare over
Suits a month.
We e-file over
Documents a month in 30 states.
We enter over
Judgments per month.
Faster Timelines Mean Quicker Payment
Learn How Our Litigation Support Services Can Get You Paid Faster