Pinpoint timestamps for coaching based on analytics. Provide on-the-fly results of all calls in a scorecard
High volume of calls processed to mitigate risk broadly. Compliance staff is focused on doing remediation and coching. Near-real-time coaching for agent
Labor intensive manual call review. Long cycle of review and coaching to agent
Self-remediation and self-training for servicers, call data transfer process is automated
"Provana’s ICAP solution has completely transformed our call monitoring operations with automated workflows resulting in increased compliance and productivity"
-Manager Outside Collections and Bankruptcy
Telecom providers performed call monitoring and quality assurance processes manually that did not provide necessary insight into real time call compliance violations and potential risks. Through manual call monitoring, they could only analyze 1% to 2% of randomly selected sample calls. Identifying risk and potential areas of improvement from such a small percentage of calls was very limited.
The process involved a lot of manual effort to access call data from different service providers. Call calibration and remediation was also a challenge.
Provana Speech Analytics Solution automatically monitors, scores and flag calls for
- Regulatory violations – Identifying calls where recording disclosure, required statements or incorrect information were given, right party identification was not done successfully etc.
- Risk Management – High risk calls with scenarios, such as, disputes, threatening, bankruptcy are flagged.
- Call productivity – Tracking long hold times to fetch customer details, and long silence at the time of wrapping-up call
- Agent effectiveness – Identify if an agent or a third-party servicer needs coaching in following the right call flow, ask probing questions or for full and completed information etc. that results in better information gathering. You can also track agent performance in terms of politeness, empathy etc.
Provana's ICAP speech analytics solution helped the telecom provider achieve the following.
- 80% of manual call monitoring workflows automated
- Enhanced risk mitigation due to high volume of call processing
- More time to focus on core business areas i.e., remediation and coaching
- Enabled self-remediation and self-training process for servicers
- Eliminate labor intensive manual call review